Bwin Poker, formerly known as bet and win, was founded as early as 1997 in Vienna, Austria. Started out as a huge sports book and added online poker in 1999.
Is part of the Entain network, which offers great cash game action, a fantastic tournament schedule and amazing promotions at any time. Here you will find all types of poker games, such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, Five Card Draw, as well as modern and popular formats such as Fast-Fold Poker and Spin & Gos or the new Asian variant Short Deck Holdem.
Bwin Online poker in Spain
Based on the requirements of the Royal Decree 958/2020, you will not be able to access promotions or rewards during the first 30 days from the opening of your account and if your account has not been fully verified with an identity document.
Bwin software has a unique design that is different from other poker rooms. The developers always regularly update the software and its apps. The software has a modern look and feel and offers many advanced options that can help you configure everything the way you want.
Another feature of the software is that there is no possibility to see the nicknames of players at the tables directly from the lobby, which eliminates the operation of various table-scanner software. Also, there is no opportunity to choose a seat at the table – it happens randomly.
Holdem Manager and PokerTracker are not allowed. As of June 2019, Bwin Poker has banned the use of stat trackers.
Bwin also offers a great iOS or Android app for your phone. The app gives you the same features and the same user experience as the desktop version.
Bwin has the best apps to play on your Android or iOS
Bwin app has a complete functionality that goes from the game for real money or play money to the possibility of deposits and withdrawals.
Its mobile application can be downloaded for both Android and Apple’s own operating system, iOS (iPhone and iPad), which makes it possible to play with your Tablet or Smartphone from anywhere and at any time.
Traffic and Games
Traffic is excellent in no-limit games, where even the higher levels have active games. However, the fixed-limit games are a desert. There is not much limit action at Bwin.
- Cash games at Bwin start at €0.01/€0.02 for no-limit games and go up to €25/€50 with a buy-in of €5,000.
- Fixed limit games start at €0.02/€0.04 and go up to €30/€60.
Bwin hosts heads-up, six-max and full ring tables that you can sort so that they show you only the types of games you want at the stakes you want. They also have a form of fast-fold poker called « fastforward » where you are immediately taken to a new table and dealt each time you hit the fold button. This eliminates the waiting time behind the hands and makes the experience fun and very fast.
- Powerfest: 2.300.000 € GTD guarantee to play! Buy-ins from 0,50 € to 250 €.
- The KO Series is a tournament series with the super popular « Progressive Knockout » (PKO) format, where all players start with a bounty on their heads. When a player is eliminated from the tournament, part of his bounty is immediately awarded to the winner of the hand that eliminated him and the other part is placed on the head of that same player (the player who won the bounty). This means that in the final stages of the tournament, there will be some huge bounties on the heads of the remaining players.
- Daily Legends: We’re giving you even more chances to finish in the money in our new group of Daily Legends tournaments… Choose from a selection of exciting tournaments, each designed to give players of any bankroll an equal chance.
- Bounty Hunter tournaments are action-packed tournaments where you can win hundreds or even thousands of dollars at any time! For every player you eliminate you win a cash prize as well as increasing your own bounty, leading to a frantic finish where every hand can pay out big sums.
Bwin.es Cashback #Rewards
Although in Spain you can no longer get welcome bonuses, Bwin still maintains its cashback program. It returns up to 25% of the rake paid every Monday directly to the player’s account.
You’ll receive 1 point for every €1 of rake you generate.
Deposit and Withdrawals
It won’t be difficult to make a deposit at Bwin because the poker room supports almost all popular payment systems in Spain.
Available methods include:
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
bwin.es is regulated by the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ), and under Spanish law all players are required to complete a simple verification process within 30 days of opening an account.
How to verify your account
Verifying your account is simple and can be completed in a few simple steps.
- Log in into bwin.es
- Enter your personal details
- Submit your details by selecting ‘Verify my account’
Your verification is now complete.
Please note: It is important that your account details are matched exactly to those on your identification.
How does the verification work?
As part of the new Spanish government regulations, we are required by law to check your identity. We do this by sending your DNI number along with your first name, surname and date of birth to a registry maintained by the regulator.
What documents do I need to provide?
As a Spanish resident, we require your NIF number or as a foreign resident in Spain, your NIE number.
I live in Spain but am not a Spanish national?
You can still play but you need to verify your account by uploading one of the following documents:
- Driving Licence
- National Identity card
To upload your documents follow these simple steps:
- Log in to bwin.es
- Enter your personal details
- Upload your documents
Winning is possible
Overall, with a little consideration, some patience and a decent sized bankroll, you will probably find Bwin to be one of the most profitable sites, on average.
Although player quality is not as attractive as it was in previous years, thanks to the changes described in this review, the fish are finding their way back to the bwin Poker tables.
Reasons to choose Bwin
- Bwin is an online room that complies with the strictest security protocols and international legality.
- Its software is of the highest level, and adapts to the main platforms available.
- Mobile application (app) can be downloaded for both Android and Apple’s own operating system, iOS (iPhone and iPad).
Please contact support to offer you personalized service.